Friday, August 7, 2009

A dream and such.

Last night Jake brought me a towel after I had forgotten it. I realized he was really nice and sometimes I don't deserve that.
We talked about dreams and goals and getting there. I realized I've never stayed friends with people that didn't have dreams and goals that they actually tried to achieve. I realized I love my friends and sometimes I don't deserve them.

I had a weird dream last night. Heather had a party at a house I had just bought with an indoor pool -it wasn't fancy. She ran off to smoke pot with some tall beautiful black model girl and her boyfriend. I felt really left out in the dream. I think the main message in this dream isn't that I might be feeling left out of a friends life, but that I really wanted to share that ganja. Yes, that must be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment